Saturday, May 17, 2014

Love from Tokyo


It's my 5th day in Tokyo, & I can't be more grateful.

Having such an amazing time at this amazing city.
I love how polite, courteous & helpful the people are (well, most of them), I love how most places are clean, I love the accessible train stations even though it's a little overwhelming, I love the food (I just love food), & I absolutely LOVE the warm toilet seats!!!!!

It's without a doubt my favorite city.
Here are some of the fond moments I've encountered:

People are always so patient and kind to help us with directions. Even when they can't guide you, they'll apologize.

Service is always so good & sincere.

Feeling serene and at peace at Meiji Shrine. It's like my life is perfect & I had no worries in the world. It's such an incredible feeling.

A couple helped us translate an all-Japanese menu & then bought us a 3000yen sushi platter as a gift!
The chef kept apologizing because he couldn't understand us, and even turned to google translate, hahah.

I had to ask the locals the proper way of eating a certain meal & they didn't mock/laugh at me. They just taught me patiently despite not being able to converse w me.

We didn't book any reservations for owl cafe & there was a sign saying they were fully booked. We were a lil disappointed & was about to leave but they stopped us, & said they are able to squeeze in 2 more pax.


We have 2 more days here, & I'm sure I'll love it. I'll definitely visit again!


S.

No comments:

Post a Comment